Workgroup MICR Printers
Rosetta Technologies MICR printers are each individually developed by a team of MICR engineers for high-quality, reliable printing of all types of MICR documents like checks, Image Replacement Documents (IRDs), money orders and WIC vouchers.
With features like a programmable online dashboard, remote user and administrative control, highly-configurable alerts and the ability to emulate virtually any printstream, Rosetta Technologies workgroup MICR printers offer the most Intelligent features and capabilities available on the market today.
Rosetta's workgroup printers include:
SP C840DNM Color MICR Printer - 45 ppm, departmental and light production environments
P 311M MICR - 34 ppm, Desktop MICR LED Printer
P 501M MICR LED PRINTER - 45 ppm, Desktop MICR LED Printer
SP 8400DN MICR - 60 ppm, departmental and light production environments
Unparalleled Access and Control
Whether you''re deploying one printer, or thousands, Rosetta''s Intelligent MICR printers offer unprecedented administrative and user control. Each printer is fully configurable via an easy-to-use online dashboard. Accessible through your web browser, this user-programmable dashboard offers many customization options.
View the features of the online dashboard +/-
- Event-Based Alerts. Easily configured to alert users to the status of the printer, the event-based alert feature can be used to notify users or administrators of 20 different types of events including empty MICR toner, paper misfeeds, duplex errors, and many more. Groups can be created with different types of alerts going to different users.
- On-Demand Alerts. For managers and administrators that need oversight of the entire print network, the on-demand alert feature provides real-time access to reports and usage records. Alerts are fully configurable for different classes of users.
- Remote Updates. In distributed print environments, the remote updates feature allows administrators to quickly and easily identify current firmware versions and update as needed.
- Datastream Emulation. The datastream emulation feature provides for the automatic conversion of control characters in the print stream. This feature is perfect for customers with legacy applications, or those who are transitioning from another brand of MICR printer.
- Virtual Printer. In production environments the virtual printer feature allows for the creation and support of up to 64 different types of print streams simultaneously. Although seen as separate printers on the network, each job would print to the same printer, no matter what type of print stream.
Optimal Quality Engineering
Rosetta Technologies'' Intelligent MICR printers are precision-engineered for consistent high-quality MICR printing. Our engineers spend hundreds of hours with each and every printer before it is made available to our customers to ensure that our products maintain the highest in quality standards.
View the quality assurance features +/-
- E-13B Font: This font is created specifically for each Rosetta Technologies Intelligent MICR printer. The printer-specific font ensures the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- CMC7 Font: This font was designed specifically for use with Rosetta Technologies’ MICR printers to produce the highest achievable readability of MICR characters.
- MICR Cartridge Detection. Detects whether MICR toner or regular toner is installed in the printer to prevent printing negotiable documents with regular toner.
- Low Toner Warning and Auto Stop. Senses toner level remaining in a cartridge, warns user of low toner, and automatically stops printing when toner reaches a level that could adversely impact MICR quality.
- Originally-Manufactured MICR Toner Cartridge. Toner formulation and cartridge design specific to every individual printer engine ensures high print quality, excellent toner yield, and long fuser life.
- Optimized Fusing & Transfer Voltage. Automatically manages fusing temperature and transfer voltage to eliminate high-speed reader/sorter issues with MICR checks.
There is a critical need for all businesses to implement effective strategies that mitigate the risk involved in printing checks and other negotiable documents. Process-oriented measures can be taken, but hardware and firmware security is also of utmost importance. Rosetta Technologies Intelligent MICR printers feature a number of capabilities and options that help to protect against misuse.
View the security features +/-
- Administrator and User Authentication*
- User Lockout
- Auto Logout
- Menu Protect
- Data Encryption (Address Book/User Authentication Information/Job Logs/Temporary Stored Document/Network Interface Settings/System Settings)
- Network Security via TCP/IP Access Control
- Encrypted communications using SSL/TLS
- IPsec, or IEEE 802.1X
- IPP Authentication
- Kerberos Authentication Encryption
- optional Wireless LAN Security (WEP, WPA2/ WPA2-PSK)
- Locked Print*
- Stored Print*
- Unauthorized Copy Prevention
- Compulsory Security Stamp
- HDD Data Overwrite* and Encryption*
- Tray locks for all standard and optional trays.